Here we have an 06 STI...WOW is all I can say, STICKY Paint! As Dave has said on a few occasions Subies have some major sticky paint! We have done a few of them in WRB/White/Silver but this is one of the first ones (Black) in which we encounter some really STiCKY paint, everything I put on this turn to paste, and each time we wiped off we would mar and put tiny scratches back in the STICKY and super soft paint. After about 15-18 hours I really lost track of time we finally got it done. The exterior is all we worked on with this one. What was done - Exterior - Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes - Tires were spritzed down with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and washed down - Wheel wells were cleaned up - Wash down and rinsed - Door jambs were cleaned up - Clayed - Dried - Tires dressed - Masking - 3 Step Paint correction (Meg's M105, Menzerna Power Finish, Menzerna Super Finish) - Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight - Last Step - Menzerna Power Lock and Lusso Oro - Rubber and Plastics Treated - Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed - Exhaust tips cleaned - Windows were clayed and sealed Products used: (feel free to click the link below for more info) Exterior: Lusso Auto Bathe Adam's All Purpose Cleaner Uber Yellow Wash Sponge Uber Clay Bar kit with Optimum No Rinse Einszett Spray Wax Meg's M105 Menzerna Power Finish Menzerna Super Finish Menzerna Power Lock Lusso Oro Wheels/Tires Uber Wheel and Tire Kit Glass Adam's Glass Cleaner Adam's Glass Sealant Tools: Infratech 5300 Fenix TK11 Brinkmann Fenix TK40 Flex 3403 Makita Metabo The Uber Foam Pads (5.5inch) Tons of "Uber" Microfiber Towels Uber Drying Towels Brushes Cam Spray Pressure Wash and Foam Canon Attachment Before Sonax Wheel Cleaner in action Adam's All Purpose was used to strip all the waxes (not much off the paint) Adam's All Purpose and the SV Brush was used to clean up the door jambs Wash Rinsed down ready for claying Claying Paint Measurement It read about 90-140 microns all around 50/50 shots This was one of the first panels it wasn't all too bad The doors were a HUGE obstacle to tackle....this is where it got bad. Exhaust before After After Enjoy! (Permission for the write up granted by the customer)