You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Exterior Care
- Tools and Accesories
- Interior Care
P21S Auto Wash gets the dirt and grime out of rocker panels, engines, and other hard to reach places. This formula is great for removing diesel soot and other tough stains that ordinary car wash products just can't seem to cut.
P21S detergent formula, plus the addition of a powerful citrus solvent add up to unmatched cleaning power.
Helpful hints on engine cleaning:
Engine washing Dust and water splashes build up over time, but do not damage the engine. The time for engine washing is after the winter, when water and road salt have splashed up and left a white deposit.
The best place to clean the engine is at a commercial self-service car wash; this ensures that cleaning chemicals and (for older cars) rinsed-off oil do not get into groundwater. Aggressive products such as acid-containing cold cleaners should not be used to loosen dirt, however, since they can attack electrical equipment and plastics. Water-soluble engine cleaners are more suitable.
How to Clean your Engine
1. Spray the degreaser evenly onto cool, dry surfaces and let stand for three minutes.
2. Carefully remove oil, soot and other deposits using a Swissvax Detail Brush (if you use any other brush, make sure the brush head has no sharp metal edges), reapplying degreasercleaner occasionally.
3. Spray with plenty of clean water to rinse.
4. Dry the engine with compressed air (if available) or old towels.
5. Dress with your favorite dressing, Swissvax Pneu, Einszett Rubber /Vinyl Care, Adam's VRT