Grit Guard Bucket Inserts - 3 Colors
Grit Guard Bucket Insert
Keep dirt where it belongs at the bottom of the barrel. Rarely do bells and whistles get my attention. But this groovy car washing grit guard caught my eye. It fits perfectly in the bottom of Detail Bucket and serves as a washboard for the wash pad, keeping dirt off your pad and your vehicle.
For best results, rub the wash pad along the grit guard each time you dunk for more suds.
- Fits to bottom of your bucket and cleans your washing accessory, to protect your paint from swirl marks and scratches.
The most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing.
- Separates the grit from the mitt.
- Grit Guard prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing.
- The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water.
- Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants.
- Grit Guard is not a gimmick; it is common sense...when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime.
- Works amazingly well for tile grouting!