EZ Detail Brush
The EZ-Detail Brush
EZ Detail brushes are the most versatile wash tools ever! They allow fast and easy access to nooks and crannies without scratching. You will find hundreds of applications around your garage, shop and home!
- Eliminate hours of tedious wash time!
- The most versatile tool ever!
- Non-scratch and flexible!
- Easily reaches delicate nooks and crannies!
Important: Never use your EZ Detail Brush on a hot surface!
- Use water to rinse off debris, dust or mud from the surfaces that the brush will come in contact with.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and a quality soap that produces a good amount of suds.
- The warmer the water the softer the bristles become.
- Submerge the brush in the bucket of warm, soapy water.
- Visually inspect the area you want to clean.
- Pick a straight path through nooks, crannies and crevices then insert the brush keeping your wrist inline with the handle.
- To prevent the bristles from getting caught, gently twist the brush in one direction while removing it.
- The brush will slide into most nooks and crannies. If you find one that it won't, do not force it!
- Rinse surfaces off with water to remove all the soap.
- Use an electric blower or a soft, absorbent cloth to dry delicate surfaces.
- Clean grease or oil off the brush with warm water and soap or a solvent. The bristles are chemical resistant and will withstand strong solvents.
- Rinse the brush thoroughly with water to remove all soap or solvent from the bristles.
- Hang the brush to dry.
- If the bristles become matted, rinse them in very warm water and hang the brush to dry or hold the brush in front of warm forced air, such as a heater vent or a blow dryer on low setting.