Oberk Supreme Polish (SP) is an automotive paint finishing polish formulated to provide a premium option for polishing and finishing. It's chemical properties are highly effective on even the softest, dark painted finishes, leaving a brilliant clarity. The most innovative and premium diminishing abrasives in the world, this polish offers what other polishes lack to provide.
The formula provides a perfect balance of consistency or viscosity, and the ability to work well with microfiber and foam pads, without the use of heavy solvents, silicones or oils. This polish is required for step 2 in the Oberk Supreme DUO system.
- Perfect for use on all types of machines including DA, forced rotation, rotary, and long throw DA machines
- Water based formula provides a superior option when used on all types of foam and microfiber pads.
- Silicone free, and body shop safe
- Contains no fillers and Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat
- Use as a one step polish and or as a second step after Oberk Supreme Polish
This is step 2 in the Oberk Supreme DUO system. This product is considered a finishing or fine scratches removal polish.
DUO STEP 2: Finishing Stage
- Prime your foam polishing pad with Supreme Polish. Use 4-6 pea-sized drops. Apply 2 pea-sized dots of product on sections after work. Work in 2 x 2' areas and handle product until a fine film develops.
- Remove residue with a quality microfiber towel.