- Concentrated, ammonia free glass cleaner
- Streak-free finish
- Easily removes bugs, sap and nicotine film
- Safe on tint and plastic headlights
- Use on all smooth enameled surfaces
- Meets OECD international standards criteria for biodegradability
Since most glass cleaners are fairly diluted in comparison to Windscreen Clear, you might be used to spraying a lot of product when using a glass cleaner. If you apply Windscreen Clear in the same way as you're used to, you'll end up spraying more product than you need which can cause a layer of film, streaking, glare and dust build-up. The key is to spray a lot less than you're used to and wipe down with a microfiber cloth any remaining residue.
Alternatively, dilute the product with distilled water at a minimum 1:1 mixing ratio (one part water mixed with an equal part of Windscreen Clear) and you'll get twice as much product and still have a highly effective glass cleaner. By diluting the cleaner, you won't have to be as mindful about how much you spray. However, it'll still remains a really strong cleaner so don't get carried away with the trigger.
- Spray lightly - it's concentrated!
- Can be diluted at a minimum 1:1 mixing ratio with distilled water
- Wipe down with a microfiber cloth for a streak-free finish
California Sales Restriction:
This item can not be shipped to California.