Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant is a high-tech textile coating that forms an extremely long-lasting water and oil repellent barrier on convertible tops.
Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant uses a solvent-based type of the sol-gel system to install an interlaced, self-organising net of organic and inorganic nano-scale compounds. These form a fully-breathable, completely invisible coating and chemically bonds to the treated surface.
After application, Nanolex Premium Textile Sealant for Convertible Tops allows water to bead up and roll off, carrying superficial contaminants with it.
With proper maintenance Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant has a longevity of approximately 15,000 km on the surfaces it was applied to.
Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant was developed, tested and manufactured in Germany.
- Water bead rolls off making maintenance quick and easy
- Long lasting yet easy to apply
- Easy to apply and great protection
- Environmentally friendly
Size: 200 ml
How To Use Nanolex Textile Sealant for Convertible Tops
This product can be stored for up to 24 months (in a dry, temperature stable environment)
Sealant: appr. 40-50ml/m² (~150 ml for one soft top)
IMPORTANT: Before you use a Nanolex Car Care product please make sure you wear suitable protection
gear – we always recommend to use Latex-or Nitril gloves to make sure your hands are protected from
any possible damage to your skin.
1. Before applying Nanolex Textile Sealant for Convertible Tops make sure that the fabric is as clean as
possible, most importantly make sure that there is no residue of any cleaners on/in the fabric, those will
prevent the necessary bonding.
2. Spray Nanolex Textile Sealant for Convertible Tops onto the fabric, spreading it evenly until the surface is completely saturated.
3. Let the sealant dry for at least 24h before the first water contact. The sealant dries and cures at room
temperature. Avoid drying at higher temperatures because of possible forming of explosive mixings with
Caution: If the product is sprayed on the fabric wearing of inhalation protection is necessary due to
aerosol forming. Be sure of efficient exhaust.