Oberk Supreme Cut Compound
Oberk Supreme Cut (SC) is an automotive cutting compound formulated to provide a premium option for compounding or heavy polishing. With the most innovative and premium abrasives in the world, this polish combines unmatched cutting ability, and offers incomparable results. This compound is required for step 1 in the Oberk Supreme DUO system.
- Removes p1500 sanding (paper) marks.
- Perfect for use on all types of machines including DA, forced rotation, rotary, and long throw DA machines.
- Water based formula provides a superior option when used on all types of foam, wool, and microfiber pads.
- Silicone free, and body shop safe
- Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat.
- Use when removing sanding marks in new paint, and cutting heavy defects and swirls in cured paint.
- Oberk uses absolutely no fillers.
DUO STEP 1: Correction Stage
- Always lightly prime the pad to avoid dry buffing. Apply four pea sized dots to the face of foam or microfiber cutting pad, wool pads may require additional product.
- Spread product over a 16 x 16"area, and polish. Wipe excess residue, and inspect.
If any holograms or marring are visible with Ober's automotive cutting compound, follow up with Step 2 using Oberk Supreme Polish.