Uber Car Foam Gun saves time and effort while washing your car, this product produces a nice foam that will help encapsulate the dirt to ensure safe car washing.
The purpose of a foam gun is to cover the vehicle in thick, rich suds in order to provide maximum lubrication and scratch protection. When you pre-soak with the Uber Car Foam Gun, the soap immediately begins loosening dirt and grime on the paint surface. The high ratio of soap to water plus the even distribution of the foam ensures the safest, scratch-free wash possible.
- Exceptional chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
- Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
- Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
- Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
- Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
- Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
- Anti-siphon built into handle
- Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
- Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle
- Water Pressure - 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output - 1-1/2 gallons per minute
- Spray Pattern - Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream.
- Deflector attachment for non foaming fan spray patterns.
- Optional longer distance foam wand available.
- Anti-siphon - Protects water supply. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
- Standard Single Ratio - 4 oz. of a water weight chemical per gallon of solution sprayed.
- Customized Ratios - Can be set from 1/4 oz. per gallon to 14 oz. per gallon.
- This range is affected by the viscosity of the chemical.
- Additional attachments or alteration of container or siphon tube are not recommended as it may interfere with proper operation of this unit.