Rupes Microfiber Pad - Yellow Finishing Pad
Perfect fit for the Rupes Bigfoot LHR12ES (Duetto)
The innovative RUPES PATENTED microfiber polishing pads are manufactured using a polyurethane resin directly injected into the structure between the velcro interface and the microfiber fabric. The resin adheres directly to both materials to provide a stable and secure bond without the use of adhesives. Due to the unique molding technique, RUPES is able to offer a pad with an beveled, allowing easy conformabiliity to convex shapes during the polishing process. In addition to helping dissipate heat, the center hole also helps to correctly fit the microfiber polishing pad onto the backing plate.
- Quick defect correction on high solids or ceramic clears coat
- High efficiency on clear coat and one stage surfaces
- Greatly reduced polishing cycle times
- Less dust on the surface during polishing process
- Comfortable and easy to use
YELLOW FINISHING PAD
The Yellow Microfiber Finishing Pads are designed to restore the depth and clarity to your vehicles paintwork . The long and soft microfiber is perfect for removing light swirl marks, holograms using fine and ultra fine BigFoot polishing compounds. The Yellow Microfiber Finishing Pads eliminate light imperfections delivering a perfect optical grade finish.
SPIRAL SLOTS, A REAL INNOVATION
The innovative spiral slots represent an important technical improvement with an unique design. Developed for use with BigFoot random orbital polishers, the new spiral slots guarantee:
- Heat dissipation
- Lighter weight for a better balance of the machine
- Controlled and measured spreading of the polishing compounds on the surface