NANOSKIN Autoscrub Fine Grade 6 inch Pad Kit with Glide - Better and Faster than Clay
Now you have a choice of the Original NanoSkin Autoscrub Pad or the Fine Pad Option. If you have a newer car or one that does not need much the Fine Pad will be the right way to go.
Wow is all I can say about this new tool and new technology. I believe this will change the way most pro detailers and DIYers will prep their cars. This is truly a time saver and will pay for itself after a couple detail jobs. We have spent in some cases 1-2 hours claying and prepping a midsize sedan (in rough shape) we recently tested the AutoScrub on an Audi S8 and we were finished in about 15 minutes! You really won't believe this until you try it yourself. The AutoScrub will make you leave your clay bar behind.
NANOSKIN AutoScrub works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars.
A dual action orbital polisher is required. AutoScrub will safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic.
AutoScrub works great with your favorite detail spray or clay lubricant. Unlike the clay bar, the AutoScrub can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AutoScrub on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it.
AutoScrub allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
- Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
- Up to 50-60 uses before you need to replace it
NanoSkin Glide AutoScrub System Lubricant
Size: 16 oz
Instant Detail Spray Lubricant Concentrate
As a component of the AUTOSCRUB System, NANOSKIN GLIDE lubricates the paint so well while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. GLIDE removes minor contaminants, dust, fingerprints, bugs, and more, restoring the brilliance of a showroom finish. It can also be used on glass, chrome, and plastic. The spray dries crystal clear on any surface and enhances reflections on shiny materials, like chrome wheels and trim. Its so easy and you can detail a full size car in less than 10 minutes.
A component of AUTOSCRUB
Water-based, silicone free formula
Restores the brilliance of showroom finish
Also be used on glass, chrome and plastic
Directions for use with AUTOSCRUB
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
2. Dilute GLIDE to desired strength.
3. Mist sufficient GLIDE onto the surface evenly.
4. Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
5. Wipe off residue and apply wax or glaze.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
- Make sure you break the pad in first on the windshield or glass. What we like to do is on the first use or in general start with the glass first then move on to the paint.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- DO NOT use water
- DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
- 1 - 6 inch AutoScrub Fine Grade
- 1 - 16 oz Glide AutoScrub Lubricant Concentrate
- 1 - Kwazar Mercury Pro with Viton Seal
- 1 - Uber Classic Microfiber Towel 16x16