You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Exterior Care
- Tools and Accesories
- Interior Care
Adam's Odor Neutralizer
Adam’s Odor Neutralizer is an effective way to remove unwanted stubborn odors that can build up in the interior of your vehicle over time. This formula is safe for use on fabric and carpeted areas on a weekly basis, as part of your detailing routine to maintain an odor-free interior.
1. Turn the spray nozzle to the mist setting.
2. Lightly mist Adam’s Odor Neutralizer onto carpeted and fabric areas until slightly damp – do not soak. Allow to air dry.
3. Make sure to spray under seats and in the trunk too!
4. For any overspray onto plastic panels or trim pieces, wipe away excess residue with anAdam’s Edgeless Utility Towel.
PRO-TIP: You can use Adam’s Odor Neutralizer to eliminate unwanted odors out of your vehicle’s HVAC system on an as-needed basis:
1. With the engine running and the vehicle parked, turn on the A/C to a cold setting and a high fan speed to turn on the compressor.
2. Set HVAC controls to upper/dash vents only, then turn on Recirculation.
3. Mist 3-4 sprays underneath the dashboard at the recirculation intake vent. This is typically located at the passenger side foot area below the glove box.
4. Adam’s Odor Neutralizer will travel through the HVAC system and exit through the dashboard vents.
COMMON SENSE WARNING: Adam’s Odor Neutralizer may cause spotting on delicate materials. Do not use this product on suede or Alcantara surfaces. Test in a small, inconspicuous area first for leather surfaces, wipe away excess residue with an Adam’s Edgeless Utility Towel. This product is not intended to clean door panels, dashboards, and other plastic surfaces – use our Interior Detailer, Leather & Interior Cleaner, and Leather Conditioner instead.