You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Exterior Care
- Tools and Accesories
- Interior Care
Adam's Ceramic Boost is a cutting-edge new product that complements Adam's Paint Coating, adding an even slicker surface, more gloss, and prolongs the life of the ceramic coating. Ceramic Boost can also be used by itself, offering several months of protection and shine in a quick and easy-to-use spray-on and buff-off sealant that contains silica protection similar to our Wash & Wax.
Ceramic Boost works almost effortlessly on a vehicle surface that has been treated with Adam's Paint Coating. It does not require a long set-up time - spray it evenly across the painted surface, use a plush, premium Adam's Microfiber Towel to spread and work the product into the surface, and then either flip the towel over or use a second towel to buff it to a streak-free finish, much like how you would use Adam's Detail Spray. Adam's Ceramic Boost also has hydrophobic properties that will not only bead water incredibly well, it will repel water from the surface - making it more difficult for dirt, mud, and other road grime to stick to the surface and allowing for easier maintenance cleanup as well. Step up your detailing game with this product, you're going to love it, 110% satisfaction guaranteed!
1. Wash vehicle, thoroughly rinse, and dry, following our videos.
2. Spray Adam’s Ceramic Boost over a panel to be treated.
3. Using a premium Adam’s Microfiber Towel, spread evenly over surface.
4. Flip the towel over or use a second towel to lightly buff away residue.
5. Repeat for most exterior surfaces – paint, plastic, and chrome.
6. Apply to wheels last. Do not use on glass.
Common Sense Warning:
This product will work best on a clayed and polished surface that has already been treated with Adam’s Paint Coating. Work quickly if using in direct sun to avoid streaks or spotting.