Glanz Wax is an advanced synthetic wax formula utilizing the latest in German polymers for exceptional long-lasting protection with a high gloss finish. Protects paintwork for up to six months from harsh environmental influences such as soot, acid rain, UV rays, sap, bird droppings, car washes, road and ocean airborne salt. Can be applied in temperatures as low as 0 degrees F for winter protection. Abrasive-free formula is for use on all paintwork finishes.
Foam or microfiber applicator pad and microfiber towels
1. Apply on paint that has been washed, dried, and polished.
2. Paint should be cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
3. Using an applicator foam pad or clean microfiber towel, pour an amount about the size of a quarter onto applicator and spread onto paintwork surface with no pressure. Apply in a 3 square foot area at a time. Allow wax to dry to a haze (no more than 1-3 minutes)
4. Buff off with a clean microfiber cloth towel.
5. Repeat process until car is complete.
6. Make sure to remove any wax residue on plastic trim.