Defelsko PosiTector 200 Series (Standard)
Standard models (Std) measure the total thickness of a coating system.
The PosiTector 200 gauge is ideal for measuring paint on plastic and fiberglass.
The gauge has the ability to make similar measurements on automotive fiberglass or plastic. While suitable measurement applications are sometimes limited by the interface between the particular base coat and substrate, an added capability to measure the individual clear coat layer may exist in some circumstances. Where feasible a simple gage menu adjustment enables the operator to view the remaining amount of clear coat while polishing.
Overview: Non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measures coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastics, composites and more. Advanced models measure up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system and features a graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system.
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required to measure most coatings
- Menu-driven user interface
- One-Handed menu navigation
- Bi-color indicator light - ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings Durable
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - meets or exceeds IP5X ingress protection
- Scratch/Solvent resistant display suitable for harsh environments
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on both gauge body and probe
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings (up to 40 readings/minute)
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, and number of readings while measuring
- Internal memory stores up to 10,000 readings in up to 1000 batches
- Built-in clock to date and time stamp each stored measurement
- USB, IR and serial output options for simple communication with printers and PCs
- Backlit display for dim or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
* Selectable display languages including: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Czech and Italian - Screen Captures
Wireless IR printer - $249.00
PosiSoft software with USB cable - $95.00
Note: Orders will be dropped shipped from the factory.