NANOSKIN Autoscrub Fine Grade Wash Mitt - Better and Faster than Claying
A new option to have when you don't want to break out the orbital polisher for your Autoscrub Pad you now can take out your Autoscrub Fine Grade Wash Mitt.
NANOSKIN AutoScrub Fine Grade Wash Mitt works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars.
A new advanced polymerized rubber technology bonded to a 6" x 8" Microfiber Mitt. The same great material used on the Autoscrub Pad. Removes industrial pollutants, bonded contaminants, paint over spray and brake dust from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings, fiberglass and plastic.
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
- Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
- Up to 50 uses before you need to replace it
- Make sure you break the pad in first on the windshield or glass. What we like to do is on the first use or in general start with the glass first then move on to the paint.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.