Surbuf MicroFingers R Series 5.5 inch Buffing Pads 2 Pack
We should be shipping these out 9/17/2010
Surbuf applicator and polishing pads are so easy to use that with a little practice, anyone can get professional results the first time and every time without working up a sweat!
Thousands of patented MicroFingersÂ® do the work quickly and safely to produce a shine that looks better than a hand-rubbed finish.
Surbuf pads are best suited for high-end finishing in woodworking, automotive, marine and other solid surface applications where a brilliant range of finishes from Satin to Semi-Gloss to High-Gloss is desired.
Surbuf's R Series applicator and buffing pads are designed specifically for use on random orbit sanders/polishers and are so easy to use that with a little practice, anyone can get professional results the first time and every time - without working up a sweat!
- Apply a small amount of product to the center of the pad, then place the pad on the surface before turning on the machine. Surbuf pads require half as much product as other types of pads.
- Fine cut cleaners and polishes require that the product be worked for a period of time to achieve their purpose. Follow manufacturer's recommendations for application.
- When applying wax, always use parallel strokes and overlap each stroke slightly. Do not go back over the areas since this will make the wax gum up and become difficult to remove.
- Always work one small area at a time. Allow the wax to set until almost completely dry. Then buff with a clean Surbuf pad to achieve depth and brilliance of shine.
- Always clean pads immediately after use. Hand wash with Greased Lightning, Simple GreenÂ® or a dish soap and then allow to air dry. Place the clean, dry pads in a plastic bag or the original package to protect them for future use.