RAGGTOPP Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner
- Exclusively Formulated for Fabric and Vinyl
- Safely Removes the Toughest Roof Soil and Stains
- Will Not Harm Metal, Plastic, Rubber or Wood Finishes
- Anti-Oxidant, Low pH, NO Bleach Formula, Leaves No Residue
- Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
A regular program of keeping the convertible top clean through regular washings BEFORE it gets dirty, will enhance the life and beauty of your convertible top and make successive cleaning easier.
Cleaning Fabric tops
1. Before each wet cleaning, first drybrush and vacuum the roof.
2. Then wash with a soft brush and clean water, working from front to back in the direction of the textile structure.
Complete cleaning of the roof is not a prerequisite each time the car is washed.
Never use washing detergents or other cleaning agents intended for the kitchen or bathroom, as these will destroy the waterproofing of the roof. Use only specially designed products for the cleaning and upkeep of your vehicle's fabric roof.
Vinyl roofs are less sensitive to bleaching (UV damage) and dust impregnation. In a pinch, cars with vinyl roofs can be washed. Light-colored roofs in particular, should nevertheless be cleaned every week to ensure that dirt has no chance to get established. It is important not to use alkaline cleaning agents, which soften the special adhesives used to water- proof the roof's seams.