Customer wanted all scratches and swirls removed. Exterior only on this one.
Swissvax Shield was used as a last step as this is a daily driven car, and we are approaching the winter months.
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- 2 Step Paint correction (Meg's M105 with an Uber Green Pad, Menzerna Super Finish with an Uber Blue)
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step - Swissvax Shield
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed and sealed