Tons of salt (inside and out) from snow from the last few weeks.
Exterior was a wash/clay/Power Finished/Sealed.
Interior was cleaned up with einszett Deep Cleaner and Leather Care.
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with P21S Wheel Gel and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with P21S Total Autowash and washed down
- Wheel wells were spritzed down with P21S Total Autowash and washed down
- Wash down and rinsed with Optimum No Rinse
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Paint inspected and measured
- Wheels protected with Swissvax Autobahn
- Tires dressed with Adam's VRT
- 1 Step Polish with Power Finish
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Sealed with Einszett Glanz
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed