My customer bought a leftover S2000 in BB with no miles (amazing deal).
However the paint was another issue. Here is where we came in.
We put about 14 hours into the paint over 2 days and below are the results.
Other than the paint the car was mint!
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Pre Washed with W99
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- Paint Measurement
- 2 Step - Menzerna Super Intensive Polish with Menzerna Super Finish
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step – Lusso Oro
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed, cleaned, and sealed
- Jambs steam cleaned