This was a brand new BMW 335 that was delivered in Spartanburg, SC plant and driven right to us for its new car prep.
Not as bad as some of the new car preps we have been getting.
We did the routine clean up and used Wolf's Nano products to give it a great long lasting shine.
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Pre Washed with W99
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- 1 Step Menzerna Super Finish
- Inspection with Fenix,Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step – Wolf's Body Wrap
- Wheel wells were cleaned and dressed
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed, cleaned, and sealed