Well everyone knows that when you do something for a profession/living
you tend to forget to take care of your own things or you just don't
have the time to get to it.
So thanks to mindflux and others for convincing me to pick up the Prima Car Care product line, most of you know I'm a "PURIST" in the sense that I'm not a fan of glazes.
Well I figured what a great time to try out the Prima
Line up and put it to the test my own family hauler. This Q7 was
washed about 4 times since we purchased it back March 2010. No true
prep until this write up.
What was done
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner
- Wheel wells were pressure washed
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Paint inspected and measured
- Tires dressed
- Wheels were sealed with Prima Wheel Armour
- Prima Amigo applied with a PC and Uber Blue Pad
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step - Menzerna Power Lock
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed