This was a brand new Audi Q5 - of course black - less than 50 miles.
When I get calls for new car preps....I usually cringe.
12 hours later......
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- 2 Step Polish
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Last Step - Menzerna Power Lock
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed and sealed
-Leather Cleaned and conditioned
-Dash and plastics cleaned